Friday 20 April 2012

New Naza Blade 250R EFI

Jualan Penghabisan Stok!!!
Now Everyone Can Apply
Private Sector And Government Sector
Ready Stock For Register April
Downpayment RM 1850.00
RM 340.00 x 72 month
Easy To Apply (Just fax or email to us your
document)
On The Spot Loan Process Through Email
Apply Loan with photocopy ic , one month payslip
and bank statement)
Easy to get the approval from credit finance
We help You to get the lowest interest rate
Delivery Service
For more details :
Please contact Mr Kelvin Goh 016-7714236
Email :buyasuperbike@hotmail.my
Fax : 03-91304551
Have a nice day!!!
Image:

1 comment:

  1. I saw your advertise in mudah and you wrote there that I just need to pay rm1 for down payment..I interested in buying the new Naza Blade GTR 250R..can you explain more to me? If I want to buy that bike..how much do I need to pay for the first time..is it RM1 on the road? Or I still need to pay for the first month including road tax and process fee..it will helping me a lot if you can tell me more about that..thank you. - syahir@armada.com.my

    ReplyDelete