Tuesday 29 May 2012

New SYM T2 SE Deposit RM 1

Promosi Harga 1 Malaysia
Now Everyone Can Apply
Private Sector And Government Sector
Ready Stock for Register
Downpayment RM 1
RM 394.00 x 72 months
Downpayment RM 1925.00
RM 355.00 x 72 months
Easy To Apply (Just fax or email to us your document)
On The Spot Loan Process Through Email
Apply Loan with photocopy ic , one month payslip and bank statement)
Easy to get the approval from credit finance
We help You to get the lowest interest rate
Delivery Service
For more details :
Please contact Vivian 016-7122824
Email :vivianleong_81@hotmail.com
Fax Number :03-91304551

1 comment:


  1. My experience working with Mr Pedro ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust. "Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.
    I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Pedro because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.
    I had Mr Pedro contact Office Email on .... pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete